We offer a full spectrum of women’s health care services including pre-natal care, delivery, checkups and gynaecological surgeries.
Choosing the right environment for the special occasion of welcoming your new baby is an important decision for expectant parents.
At St. Augustine Private Hospital we offer:
- A safe, family-centered environment for labour, delivery & recovery
- Experienced obstetricians and certified midwives to ensure the safety of you and your baby
- Foetal monitoring
- Pain relief options during labour
- Breast feeding support
- A comfortable bonding suite for parents and newborn
Call us at 663-7274 or 285-7274 ext 2260 to schedule a tour of our Maternity Facilities.
St. Augustine Private Hospital provides a full spectrum of women’s health care services from checkups to gynaecological care. Our physicians care for all gynaecological problems from adolescence through menopause and have expertise in all areas of women’s health.
Our Gynaecology Surgical Procedures include:
- Bartholin’s Cyst
- Caesarean Section
- Cautery to Cervix
- Cautery of Warts
- Cervical Suture with Merselene Tape
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Loop Cone Biopsy
- D&C (Dilation & Curettage)
- ERPC (Evacuation of Retained Products of Conception)
- EUA (Examination Under Anesthesia)
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Delivery
To make an appointment to visit a physician, please call 663-7274 or 285-7274 ext 2001 or 3700.