Prior to checking in at St. Augustine Private Hospital, please fill out our Online Admission Form. Please fill in as much information as possible and our friendly clerk will assist you with the remainder upon admission.
Upon checking in at St. Augustine Private Hospital, you will need to bring the following into the hospital:
- A valid form of identification (I.D Card, Driver’s Permit, Passport)
- Medical reports or documents – Any documents pertaining to your medical problem
- Insurance Form (if any)
- Insurance card (if any)
- Funds to cover your admission charges (cash, Linx, credit card, certified cheque)
- Any medication that you are currently taking or prescriptions
- Personal items (Clothing, toiletries etc)
Kindly leave all valuables at home. In the event that you are in possession of any valuables, kindly leave item with a relative or consult our Customer Service Manager for safe keeping. The hospital cannot accept responsibility for valuables retained by patients during their stay.